Adventures of a kinky submissive exhibitionist

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

In the beginning...

About me
My adventures begin with a little about myself. I'm a 23 year old slut. I love to be dirty, kinky and nasty. I love to do naughty things in public. I love to dress like a slut in public, have men stare at me, have other women give me disapproving looks. And all this, I like to do for my Master. For the one who controls me. I like to be forced by him to do these things. Even though I really want it deep down.

I love shopping and I go on "shopping trips" with my Master to online clothing sites like victoriassecret.com, fredericks.com and forplaycatalog.com If you find a great outfit that you think I'll like, please link to it in the comments. I'd appreciate that a lot.

A little about what I plan for this blog
I hope to post sexy pictures, links, clothes, tips, stories, experiences and roleplays (with my Master) on here. So look forward to that.

My visitors
The people who visit my blog (yeah its you Im talking about), I hope to entertain you with my experiences and kinky habits. Hopefully you'll get some pleasure out of it (because I know that will please my Master) Feel free to post comments, links to sexy pictures, and kinky exhibitionist stories and experiences that you might have had or would fantasize about me in.

I hope this is the start of something great. I hope to entertain and please.

xoxo

lacesilksatin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home