Adventures of a kinky submissive exhibitionist

Saturday, December 04, 2004

Story: Consensual, Ultimate acceptance, Future Forced Slave (C.U.F.F.S)

Recently, I've been 'busy' with this story. Here's the synopsis:

A story about a young couple's journey intending on pushing their sexual excitement to the limits they thought each other wanted but an unexpected detour took them down an ever deepening fall into humiliation, depravation, pain and finally total forced slavery.

Chapter 1 - It started out as fun
Chapter 2 - The craving for more
Chapter 3 - Can't Get Enough
Chapter 4 - Years of Blandness Ends
Chapter 5 - You Bastard, How can I serve you next
Chapter 6 - Things can get worse
Chapter 7 - Sue's White Knight in a Black BMW
Chapter 8 - One time on her own
Chapter 9 - The Morning of Her Ordeal
Chapter 10 - Pluck-pink
Chapter 11 - Master meets Sub
Chapter 12 - I swear its over
Chapter 13 - Just one more blackmailed time!

A lot of people have asked me for my personal stories and roleplays with my Master. I have asked him to post one of our hottest chat/roleplays and he has promised to do it soon. So be on the lookout for that!

2 Comments:

At 11:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good God this is every subs dream. Dripping wet amazing stuff baby. I thank you ...and my little furry friend thanks you.

slavelisa2003

 
At 1:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you, this is a wonderful story, it has taken me days to finish it and made me quiver on many occasions, a truly fantastic fantasy!

Thanks
Lisa Hall
xxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home