Adventures of a kinky submissive exhibitionist

Sunday, January 30, 2005

Lingerie Shopping

Sorry, I've been a little busy the last few days. Havent been a good slut, need to get punished ;-)

Since Valentine's day is coming up soon, I decided to treat myself to some sexy lingerie. These are some of the outfits I found.


Lovely pink satin babydoll


mmm...Red babydoll with black lace....slutty


Black lace-up thong...mmmm...easy access ;-)


Lovely black bra&panty set


Simple yet sexy


Gift-wrapped for your pleasure


Being the hostess in this outfit at one of my master's parties

3 Comments:

At 5:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back, and might I volunteer to help punish you? Smiles

 
At 2:00 PM, Blogger lacesilksatin said...

mmmmm...what did you have in mind?

 
At 11:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think a nice spanking would be in order, to start with. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home