Adventures of a kinky submissive exhibitionist

Thursday, May 19, 2005

I realized I havent updated in a few days again. Real life keeps me pretty busy, even though being a secretary doesn't really have that much pressure (more than you can imagine though). I'm sure all the bosses out there who do have secretaries know how much work they actually dump on us poor girls.

I came to the decision that I shall start posting more "text" comments rather than links to sexy girls and outfits. Ofcourse, I'll still post those lovely slutty outfits, but I thought maybe some guys would like to know what goes on in my slutty head, what drives me nuts and what brings me to an orgasm.

I started this blog to reach out to people and hopefully give them something to look at, and hopefully something to enjoy. I hope all you guys are really enjoying the stuff I've posted on here.

So the other day before going to work, I had this really kinky idea (in the shower) of going to work without panties on! I know its not really that daring to think about, but trust me, for a girl to go out without panties is very daring! But anyway, I did and it felt really naugthy and kinky. I rode the subway wearing my black mid-length skirt without panties. The kinkiest feeling was the cold air rushing between my legs (especially when standing on the platform while the train rushed in).

Needless to say, I reached the office very red and bothered ;-) I managed to squeeze in (no pun intended) a quick orgasm in the ladies room before I sat down for the day's work.

So that's something I tried out. I've always looking to hear new ideas that you guys have. Feel free to email me or post them as comments. I'd love to see more of you posting comments and getting conversations going :-)

3 Comments:

At 6:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds very kinky indeed, good girl. I think now you need to start squeezing them out at your desk.

 
At 3:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your blog, and I enjoy hearing about what turns you on. The shower is a great place for kinky ideas!

Did you notice anybody checking you out, and imagine that they knew you weren't wearing panties?

 
At 5:58 PM, Blogger lacesilksatin said...

I dont think anyone noticed. My skirt was black and its really hard to make out if I was wearing (or not wearing) anything underneath. Maybe I'll try it again with a white summer dress this time ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home