Adventures of a kinky submissive exhibitionist

Friday, July 22, 2005

A request

I apologize if this pic is too hardcore for some visitors. Blame it on one of my filthy hardcore moments. I do have a request though.

I have been trying really hard to get access to EroMaxx - http://eromaxx.net/ - for a looooong time. Its a collection of sites which I LOVE! Absolutely love their themes, their fetishes, everything on their site. I'm putting this request out for anyone who has a password that they can lend me for this site. I promise...promise...promise with a cherry on top, that I'll make it worth their time and money :-)

love
xoxo
lacesilksatin

1 Comments:

At 3:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there 'lacesilksatin',
Sorry I can't help you out on the eromaxx-site. But I can provide you with the following link... http://www.allpasswords.com/
It get's updated so who knows your favorit passes by one time. Don't know if this is a help at all but better one to much than one to litlle I suppose.
Luv, & with a helping hand ;*),
Elias

P.s. First visit to this site, found it via Hi5, liked it, and bookmarked it for sure.
Always been an adept of exciting stories, dreams and fantasies.
So I hope I'll pass the revue again one day. Keep loving and keep it cumming...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home