Adventures of a kinky submissive exhibitionist

Saturday, May 28, 2005

Spring sexiness

Spring is almost here! And that means skirts! I went skirt shopping the other day, and I love skirt shopping. Four hours later, I had a pretty white floral above-knee skirt, a tan-colored knee-length tight skirt, and a silver satiny summer dress (which I bought a size too short...intentionally ;-))

The other day, someone in my locality was talking about some perv having taped a mini-video recorder under a drain. It seems the perv was after some great upskirts...hopefully he caught mine (especially the day I went out without panties). I know other girls might stop walking over that drain, but I know it'll make me walk over even more..thats how naughty I am.

This week, being in a highest state of arousal, I decided to wear a really sexy push-up bra. And this one really works, its squeezes and pushes out. I had a really cute white top over it. Wouldn't you know it? That was the one day it rained in the week. And that too, while I was walking home. Needless to say, I was drenched and you know how white becomes see-thru when wet ;-) I caught more than a handful of guys staring quite openly, and another homeless man licking his lips as I passed by. What a day to forget a jacket.

Well, that was my week. What about yours? What naughty thoughts did you guys manage to think up?

4 Comments:

At 2:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I must say I love your whole page, very sexy ladis wearing very sexy things. Just loved your comments on wearing no panties at work. Talking about your skirts, have you thought about wearing a sexy skirt with a high slit to work and showing the tops of your stockings? I always fantasise about secretarys dressed like that. I remember catching a glance of one getting into a car, just revealing the tops of her stockings, it was fantastic!
Love to hear all about it :)

 
At 7:00 PM, Blogger lacesilksatin said...

Mmmm, I have thought about wearing some short tight skirts with those cute high slits. And I know exactly what you mean about the lace stockings tops peeking out from underneath. Mmmm...would love to have my boss catching a glimpse of my skin over those stocking tops and teasing all the other guys on the floor.

Maybe you could help me pick out a perfect skirt to wear? Oh and dont forget those stockings too.

xoxo
lacesilksatin

 
At 3:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sure, heres a skirt I found...
http://www.bling-bling-bling.com/DANCERS_BLK_BRA-DRESS-SET40.jpg
and heres some sexy stockings...

http://www.after12am.com/shop/images/products/Hosiery/la1011.jpg

love to see them with some high heels too..

Cant wait for you to tell us how it goes :)

 
At 11:45 AM, Blogger lacesilksatin said...

Oh wow, I love the skirt and stockings. Thanks so much. I'll definitely be sure to let you know how it goes.

MMMmmmmm....I love it when a guy dresses me up at their fancy...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home